Please tell me there's a better way | Syracusefan.com

Please tell me there's a better way

T

tee1222

If this Missoura game goes long, are we really going to have to watch this on a pc? Even though they could care less about us, it's still their new lover Ville, the #1 ranked team. Do they put it on another channel?
:confused:

This is ideal dude. If this game was close we'd have fouls, timeouts, etc and probably have to wait a good 15-20 extra minutes to see the game on ESPN. This blowout ensures we should be good to go for tipoff (which will be like 4:08 anyway)

This is ideal dude. If this game was close we'd have fouls, timeouts, etc and probably have to wait a good 15-20 extra minutes to see the game on ESPN. This blowout ensures we should be good to go for tipoff (which will be like 4:08 anyway)
Thanks to Mr. Pressey and his 10 turnovers today, phew! Still, though, kid's good. Had a horrible start.

Thanks to Mr. Pressey and his 10 turnovers today, phew! Still, though, kid's good. Had a horrible start.
Missouri (granted, no Bowers today) doesn't look as good as I thought they'd be (all year, not just today), I'd welcome them as the 3/4 seed in our bracket.

Missouri (granted, no Bowers today) doesn't look as good as I thought they'd be (all year, not just today), I'd welcome them as the 3/4 seed in our bracket.
Yeah, I agree. They're really up and down. They have some weapons, but just don't put it together with consistency. I'd like to meet up with them in our bracket too ;)