Please win Sunday. | Syracusefan.com

Please win Sunday.

They fully sucked me back into thinking we would not only make the Tournament but be dangerous ala last year.

Now, I'm fearful of watching our season end, in person, at Georgia Tech.

Same. We played horrible, but we still could have won. I also feel cheated at how bad the officials were. I never want to see that crew in the Dome again.

What's humorous was the announcers, whom folks on here praised, praised the officials for such a well-officiated game! ;)

What's humorous was the announcers, whom folks on here praised, praised the officials for such a well-officiated game! ;)

Did college basketball do away with 3 second violations?

All I know is that JB had nothing to say, other than that JG might have been hit(when he wasnt), so maybe JB agreed with the announcers? I don't know. He didn't seem to get that worked up during the game other than at times the refs were correct, like when JG flopped.

I've gotten much better at getting over losses in recent years, but man, last night's game is killing me.
Me too - woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Kept rerunning that last posession of the 2nd half over and over in my head thinking how close we came to having a chance to win the game and get another win over a top 10 team.