PLL and MLL are merging... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

PLL and MLL are merging...

Had a good time. Great to see so many Syracuse guys. And Rehfuss and Trimboli played great. My boy had a day!
104215F8-F8E4-41CE-9A1B-71F6862396F1.jpeg

Plenty of quality Rehfuss footage early in this, including some strong words of approval from Rabil, Ryan Boyle, and others.

(As an aside how dumb is it that the PLL made these highlight videos longer not by adding defensive plays, saves, or hustle plays/special moments, but instead by adding every single second of redundant post goal replay footage. Very lame!)

No Nate Solomon?
I’m pretty sure that pic was taken earlier this season after a previous Atlas-Cannons game. Solomon just joined the Cannons this past week.

In addition to their Orange contingent of Rehfuss, Trimboli, & now Solomon, the Cannons have quite the Section 3 representation with Jake Pulver (FM/Cornell), Reece Eddy (Skaneateles/Boston U.), Sam Duggan (Skaneateles/Cornell), Tim Edwards (J-D/Canisius), & of course Lyle from Lafayette. Throw in Tyson Bell & Shayne Jackson, who each played 2 years at OCC, & legends/ambassadors like Rabil & Merrill this is easily my favorite team to watch/root for. It’s CNY’s Team.

Last edited:
Matt Abbott playing for the whipsnakes in the championship game. Still making an impact

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom