Plumlee entering draft | Syracusefan.com

Plumlee entering draft

If Austin Rivers declares Duke will be rough next year unless Omar Cook develops into a good pg. Losing 2 Plumlee's and Rivers would take a lot of their offense away. Tyler Thornton and Seth Curry aren't consistent enough to be leaders. If Rivers goes Duke becomes a fringe top 20 team.

Did this get Coach K approval or will ratface trash him when talking to scouts?

Dont forget Alex Murphy, Another dude who i thought we were getting

However, I respect Duke and Coach K. Cause you never hear any wrong doing coming out of that school

So i feel no wrong doing by them, However would love to have Murphy playing hear

If Austin Rivers declares Duke will be rough next year unless Omar Cook develops into a good pg. Losing 2 Plumlee's and Rivers would take a lot of their offense away. Tyler Thornton and Seth Curry aren't consistent enough to be leaders. If Rivers goes Duke becomes a fringe top 20 team.
Don't sleep on Quinn Cook he was a Dematha boy his first 3 years of high school he can flat out ball

UNC might lose Zeller, Henson, Barnes, McAdoo and Marshall as well.

NC State could be a darkhorse to win the ACC next year (assuming we aren't there, of course).

UNC might lose Zeller, Henson, Barnes, McAdoo and Marshall as well.

NC State could be a darkhorse to win the ACC next year (assuming we aren't there, of course).

They are definitely losing Zeller as he is a senior. Barnes and Henson are sure to be gone as well. Don't know about Marshall and McAdoo I think stays...

McAdoo? Really? The kid barely played. He'd be a dumbass to leave now.

McAdoo? Really? The kid barely played. He'd be a dumbass to leave now.
his stock is rising faster than Google's with Henson being hurt. People saying if he leaves now he's a lottery pick :noidea:

his stock is rising faster than Google's with Henson being hurt. People saying if he leaves now he's a lottery pick :noidea:

There could be a stock market crash tomorrow

Duke will be hurting next year. Their bigs are Kelly, Hairston, and Plumlee 3.0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom