Point spread for Sat.?... | Syracusefan.com

Point spread for Sat.?...

Pomeroy has it at 7; considering Southerland isn't playing, I'm thinking 7.5 or 8?

As a rule I don't bet Syracuse games. If you're one of those soulless creatures who can bet against SU my advice is lay the points. Hope I'm wrong but this game's gonna get ugly.

I am thinking it will open somewhere between 8-8.5 and I expect it to be pushed into the 9's by game time.. The math says open at seven, but they will adjust a bit for Southerland.

Interesting that the spread is this large yet we are still considered by many as one of the teams that could win it all in March. Odd. Latter may be based on upside for improvement but we are at the mid-season pt so the spread seems quite large for a battle between 2 top 10 teams.

Interesting that the spread is this large yet we are still considered by many as one of the teams that could win it all in March. Odd. Latter may be based on upside for improvement but we are at the mid-season pt so the spread seems quite large for a battle between 2 top 10 teams.

I don't think it's that crazy. Louisville is considered by most rating systems to be a better team (not by much, but a little), they are at home, and we're without one of our better players. Home court is probably worth what, 3.5 to 4 points in college hoops? That's half the difference right there. And like I said, most rating systems have Louisville a little better than us, and Southerland is probably worth at least a point or so on the line.

I don't think it's that crazy. Louisville is considered by most rating systems to be a better team (not by much, but a little), they are at home, and we're without one of our better players. Home court is probably worth what, 3.5 to 4 points in college hoops?
behanan is banged up, Deing might play with a wrap.

Behanan played 36 minutes and looked pretty good on Monday, Deng played 39 minutes, didn't shoot well but had 16 boards. I dunno...

I was wrong on Prvidence I thought they'd win by at least 16. I was also wrong on Temple so 2 games.

Man... If the spread was +10... I would have saved 355 payments on my house. damn
my confusion was on which way you were saying +10. I knew Cuse would win. Now I know who you were picking..[/quote]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom