• Cal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arkansas / Florida St / Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Entering today the bracket matrix seemed to have a fairly strong consenus/ Of 100 brackets, only 3 teams were on less than 90 brackets

Tennessee - 87 (And they avoided a bad loss today by beating South Carolina handily. They are lock IMO)

BYU - 84 (A little more debatable. ChrisM did raise an injury concern for them, although I assume it will not matter. For the purposes of this poll let's say they are in, but if you object on BYU post here)

One of the teams I am a little concerned about is SMU but they are at 92 as well. So let's say they are all safe.

So that brings up 5 teams for 1 spot in which there is a large mix. Which of these 5 do you think should get in / do you want to see get in?

Providence
Minnesota
Cal
Arkansas
Florida St

If Providence wins tomorrow the discussion becomes moot.

A few new players developed today as well:

NC St - RPI is now up to 52, but they are still 3-8 vs top 50, and only 6-9 vs top 100. Add 3 bad losses... (NC Central, Wake, Miami). Beating Duke may be enough.

Southern Miss - RPI is at 34. They lost in CUSA today vs Louisina Tech, They seemed destined to be the highest RPI to be tossed. But with an RPI at 34, they deserve to at least be discussed.
25-6. RPI 34
1-1 Top 50 (win at 35 North Dakota St)
3-4 Top 100
2 bad losses

I just don't see it, and I know I am the person that tries to fight for these type of teams.

I don't think Providence is the only team with a chance among the bolded. I think NC State is a lock with a win tomorrow. I would put So Miss ahead of the rest.

I don't think Providence is the only team with a chance among the bolded. I think NC State is a lock with a win tomorrow. I would put So Miss ahead of the rest.

Unless that win is against Clemson!!

I currently have Byu as my last team in but Minnesota,FSU, Arkansas, NC State and southern Miss are in the discussion

I currently have Byu as my last team in but Minnesota,FSU, Arkansas, NC State and southern Miss are in the discussion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom