Poll on the refs | Syracusefan.com

Poll on the refs

Were the refs worse in Boston on Saturday or in Columbus on Wednesday?

• Boston

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Columbus

Votes: 37 74.0%

• Total voters

SWC75

Bored Historian
Amazingly we won both games by decisive margins, so we aren't whining because we lost.

I'd go for Boston because bad refereeing in football is dangerous.

Amazingly we won both games by decisive margins, so we aren't whining because we lost.

I'd go for Boston because bad refereeing in football is dangerous.

I confused. Didn't we lose that game in Boston that kept us from going to the Final Four that year? The refs did have a lot to do with that, and because of what was on the line, I'll say Boston.

edit: never mind, my mind is still on hoops & OSU and that 2012 travesty from the refs. :)

does anyone here truly believe there is a vast conspiracy against SU hoops from ACC and NCAA refs ?
i mean besides the chat room ? if there is a bias i'm pretty sure it's the devoted fan watching not the ref.

My bad I misread it and was thinking Boston was the 2012 tourney game. That is still the worst officiated game I have ever seen.

does anyone here truly believe there is a vast conspiracy against SU hoops from ACC and NCAA refs ?
i mean besides the chat room ? if there is a bias i'm pretty sure it's the devoted fan watching not the ref.

I’m a little surprised you had to ask that.

There is a number of posters who legit believe that the officials in 2012 were on orders to keep SUnoutnof the Final Four because of the Fine Scandal.

Boston.

Those late hits had me ready to chew nails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom