Polls (2/9/21): No Media / Coaches #4 | Syracusefan.com

Polls (2/9/21): No Media / Coaches #4

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

2021USILA.jpg

Seems a little strange that the Terps drop from #2 to #5 without even playing.

Seems a little strange that the Terps drop from #2 to #5 without even playing.
Agreed. At this rate, Syracuse will be out of the top ten before they play their first game. If they were going to move teams around then either Virginia or UNC should have been moved to number one based on their performances.

I am not sure how much credit I would be willing to give for beating a team like Towson who was 0-6 last year.

I am not sure how much credit I would be willing to give for beating a team like Towson who was 0-6 last year.
Point taken. What impressed me most was the play of Shellenberger and Bertrand. I saw Shellenberger play last Fall (2019) when UVA played Team USA and he did not look comfortable at all. Bertrand seems to have fit in perfectly. Also, Matt Moore did not play in this game. After the first week of limited games, I thought UNC and UVA looked further along than Duke.

Copied and pasted this IL comment on Duke but good depth is more of a factor this year than ever

" depth is absurdly beneficial in a year where contact tracing could force key cogs to sit out at any given moment."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom