Polls: Normally this time of year | Syracusefan.com

Polls: Normally this time of year

Jack Hall

All Conference
I would say it doesnt matter at all, but watching Gonzags now and no clue how they are ranked 6 spots ahead of Cuse (or whatever it is). Just scratching my head why they bother doing these polls if they make no sense. im not saying we are top 5 yet but i have seen so many teams ranked ahead of us where it just doesnt pass the eye test. we ll see i guess...

A lot of fans think their teams should be ranked higher than they are in sports. In SU bball case, they probably should be ranked higher, but the next 2-3 weeks or so will be very telling with much better competition and this will clarify where they actually should be ranked.

The fact that we haven't played anybody and have been relegated to ESPN 8 "The Ocho" to see any of our glorified scrimmages is what is keeping us from being ranked higher.

We'll start to come out from under our rock soon enough. Pollsters will start to take notice.

Oregon and Gonzaga suck eggs.

Baylor looks very good and large. They look like they could beat anyone on a good day.

I sometimes find it useful to look for the "good"(or helpful) when I see a "bad". In this case, if we're so undervalued, folks may find a good value in placing a small wager for a national title belt, if they still have those open after the season starts. People were talking about this repeated theme before the season, and I wish I had shared this then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom