poor jimmy | Syracusefan.com

poor jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

igor

2nd String
he has to play with Roberson and mccullogh. nobody has mot upside. jb has rak, little dc and the shot blocking redshirt. kj is one of the best young points in the world not to mention the dukie and the forgotten one. jb asusual is as talented anyone. his short coming will be his style of play. u all r starting to understand this, ie good early; hoping shooters miss. we're all long, quick, but our talents will be wasted on boeheims laziness. teams emulate their coaces as pitbulls, mumbas, de lances, or wimps

he has to play with Roberson and mccullogh. nobody has mot upside. jb has rak, little dc and the shot blocking redshirt. kj is one of the best young points in the world not to mention the dukie and the forgotten one. jb asusual is as talented anyone. his short coming will be his style of play. u all r starting to understand this, ie good early; hoping shooters miss. we're all long, quick, but our talents will be wasted on boeheims laziness. teams emulate their coaces as pitbulls, mumbas, de lances, or wimps

You have never seen Joseph play, and you're calling him "one of the best young points in the world".

Again...you have never seen him play. Not once.

jb asusual is as talented anyone. his short coming will be his style of play. u all r starting to understand this, ie good early;

Most NCAA tournament wins since 2009:
*John Calipari 18
Tom Izzo 16
*Rick Pitino 15
*Roy Williams 14
Bill Self 14
*Mike Kryzewski 13
Jim Boeheim 13
Billy Donovan 13
Sean Miller 12 (10 with Arizona and 2 in 2009 with Xavier)
Thad Matta 11
Brad Stevens 11
*Jim Calhoun 10

*won a national title in this period

so, by Igor's definition, every coach in the nation other than Cal, Izzo, Pitino, Roy & Self are "only good early"

You have never seen Joseph play, and you're calling him "one of the best young points in the world".

But Iggy's got an Ethan Cole autograph.

Well if you cut the JB stuff I tend to agree that we have a talented group of kids that will be exciting to watch and improve as we go along. The struggle will be to find a way to sit Joseph for 8 minutes a game and of course hold our breath that DC2 comes in and stays healthy.

Well if you cut the JB stuff I tend to agree that we have a talented group of kids that will be exciting to watch and improve as we go along. The struggle will be to find a way to sit Joseph for 8 minutes a game and of course hold our breath that DC2 comes in and stays healthy.
yep . . . he is absolutely correct that there is a ton of talent that is being undervalued by a lot of posters . . . but Igor would be saying that even if the returning frontcourt was Greg Davis, Dayshawn Wright and Sean Williams

kj is one of the best young points in the world
Igor: who would win a game of one on one between Kaleb & Jonny Flynn in his prime?

yep . . . he is absolutely correct that there is a ton of talent that is being undervalued by a lot of posters . . . but Igor would be saying that even if the returning frontcourt was Greg Davis, Dayshawn Wright and Sean Williams

Igor: who would win a game of one on one between Kaleb & Jonny Flynn in his prime?

No doubt we've all seen him roll this out before. I was just pointing out that many are poopooing next years squad which I feel will be another fine one.

Yep. Agreed. I do like that Boeheim will be forced to play unproven guys because of the defections and just needing bodies out there to contribute. Has there ever been a season where SU is replacing three of their four top scorers and two best rebounders all at once?

yes I have. ive even seen Roberson play; boeheim hasn't. I forgot patterson

yes I have. ive even seen Roberson play; boeheim hasn't. I forgot patterson

No. You have not. Just like you don't know Lawrence Moten well enough to call him Larry.

Your malcontent posturing is tired. Log off.

No. You have not. Just like you don't know Lawrence Moten well enough to call him Larry.

Your malcontent posturing is tired. Log off.
my connection to aau allows me video on anyone even u. becareful. don't click me on. he's won once in 40 years. without melo he would be the worst coach to have never won.

Does igor have a high school diploma?

Aside from the obnoxious opinions, it is painful to read his posts. A few spelling errors and some improper grammer can slide by, but this is just lazy.

jf went 4th in the draft. he suffered a catastrophic injury, he also suffered jb disease

Aside from the obnoxious opinions, it is painful to read his posts. A few spelling errors and some improper grammer can slide by, but this is just lazy.
calling a guy out that's had a brain injury is lame but u m-----nmm

do u mean grammar. that used to be undergraduate study. look foolish

Wait . . . is this a trick question? . . . like Ditka vs the Hurricane, who would win? What if it was Hurricane Ditka?

jf went 4th in the draft. he suffered a catastrophic injury, he also suffered jb disease

but who would win a game of one on one between the best young point in the world and the best guard in the ESPN era (if they were both in their prime)? Who gets possession of the Hyperbole Cup?

calling a guy out that's had a brain injury is lame but u m-----nmm

do u mean grammar. that used to be undergraduate study. look foolish

haha, as I said, a spelling mistake here and there is fine. What your writing does to the English language is just awful.

No idea why, but I will ALWAYS read an igor-initiated thread.

And while the topics are played-out & tiresome, I still very much enjoy the back & forth - newer posters responding seriously & with logic (since they don't know igor & don't yet know this tactic is useless), while veteran posters roll their eyes & respond with their own venom.

Just find it all so interesting/entertaining, even after all of these years. And have no idea why. (Yet also scary at same time is fact I find myself agreeing with some of his age-old JB criticism recently, ie, short-bench, seeming unwillingness to play more talented players over more "program type" guys, stubbornness in never leaving zone defense for any reason...yikes, what's happened to me???)

Carry on...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online