Poor Kueth Duany | Syracusefan.com

Poor Kueth Duany

cto

Administrator
Kueth is another 2003 player who would have liked to have been at the Dome yesterday. However his father (a distinguished scholar and leader in the Darfur struggle), died recently and Kueth is in Africa for the funeral and related family oblgations.

Kueth is another 2003 player who would have liked to have been at the Dome yesterday. However his father (a distinguished scholar and leader in the Darfur struggle), died recently and Kueth is in Africa for the funeral and related family oblgations.
That's too bad for Kueth and his family. His parents seemed to do a great job raising he and his siblings. I don't know if you posted anywhere else, but I'm sure you spent time with some of the other 2003 players. Any tidbits worth sharing about how they have spent the last ten years.

I hope his cause of death wasn't war related.