Poor Randy | Syracusefan.com

Poor Randy

money3189

Living Legend
Cant even get local 4 star QB to commit to Maryland. Kai Locksley committed to Florida St. His father is the Offensive Coordinator at Maryland. Wow. Whats your thoughts? You think this kid didnt want to play for his dad?

Last edited:
i dunno, i don't think its a bad decision---many kids just want to get away, and fla st would be a great place to go---also national championship contender. maybe he has had enough of dads coaching

I have never liked Edsall. All the way back to the Grob days. It seemed like he was always trying to run up the score as high as he could while acting like a jackwagon. I think he and Schiano are about neck and neck in my "most hated coaches" category.

He didn't want to take the chance of having to experience this in person

no biggie...we had Edsall's son up here at Q.B. and Addozio's kid here at T.E. at first.

College is about getting away and growing into your own person without having to report to mommy and daddy every day. Don't blame this kid at all for going to FSU and the plethora of sun drenched beauties.

Edsall and Locksley will both be gone from UMD by the time this kid hits campus. Smart life choice for him.

Cant even get local 4 star QB to commit to Maryland. Kai Locksley committed to Florida St. His father is the Offensive Coordinator at Maryland. Wow. Whats your thoughts? You think this kid didnt want to play for his dad?

His Dad's rep took quite a hit at New Mexico, so who knows what's going on behind the scenes. It's not like he's going to Rutgers over Maryland.

Maybe his dad told him to take the FSU offer.

bnoro said:
You guys think Wheatley Jr. would have come to SU if his dad was still coaching here? I sure don't.
no chance.