Possible '13 Opponent | Syracusefan.com

Possible '13 Opponent

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
ODU...a transitioning team from 1AA to 1A. Will be joining CUSA. We are one of the possibilities for them in 2013. ODU plays in a nice 25k'ish new stadium. I think a one and done is most likely at the Dome in '13 but I wouldn't be opposed to a 2 (or 3) for 1 with a return to Norfolk once they are in CUSA. Lots of recruits in the Tidewater Area.

http://www.wdbj7.com/sports/dp-teel-time-acc-scheduling-odu,0,1015552.story?track=rss

Why in the world would teams move up to D1 now?

In lieu of an FCS?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In lieu of an FCS?

Would be pretty much on the same level, beats playing a team like SB which is a complete no win situation.

Actually, playing an FCS team is a win situation as long as you win. As the BCS stands this year and next, it counts

ODU...a transitioning team from 1AA to 1A. Will be joining CUSA. We are one of the possibilities for them in 2013. ODU plays in a nice 25k'ish new stadium. I think a one and done is most likely at the Dome in '13 but I wouldn't be opposed to a 2 (or 3) for 1 with a return to Norfolk once they are in CUSA. Lots of recruits in the Tidewater Area.

http://www.wdbj7.com/sports/dp-teel-time-acc-scheduling-odu,0,1015552.story?track=rss

was suppose to go to school there but i really bombed my SAT's...lol man i wish was 18 again!

I had a boss that was an ODU alum.

I would take some satisfaction in beating them.