Possible nice choke job by Cincy... | Syracusefan.com

Possible nice choke job by Cincy...

Deano

All American
Had a huge lead in first half over Nevada and now are down 2 with 9 seconds to go.

Up 22 to down 2 with 9 secs
Pathetic. Has Cronin ever won a big game? Man, if Cincy were the 2 in our bracket... nothing easy for our boys this year, every inch to be earned.

Incredible comeback by Nevada. That said, Mr. Musselman is just a tad too exuberant for my taste. Both after this game and the Texas game he looked slightly deranged.

Really feel for Cincy players.

Can't imagine. Tough, tough loss there. My god.

Holy. I switched to the other game because Cinci was in complete control.

Likewise! I suddenly looked up and it was down to 5! Great ending. Wow.

A week ago right now, Calipari was complaining about being a 5 seed and being sent to Boise. I wonder how he feels now

I picked a Mic Cronin team to the final game. Just want to see how dumb that looks in print.

In my defense that side of the bracket is predictably trash. I imagine Michigan is one of if not the favorite now & they should be out.

I picked a Mic Cronin team to the final game. Just want to see how dumb that looks in print.

In my defense that side of the bracket is predictably trash. I imagine Michigan is one of if not the favorite now & they should be out.

Yep I'm done in that South region. All highlighted in blue for being wrong, wrong, wrong.

Incredible comeback by Nevada. That said, Mr. Musselman is just a tad too exuberant for my taste. Both after this game and the Texas game he looked slightly deranged.
Yea, I can't unsee him now shirtless as his players go all champagne premature on him. Dude, don't. That's just wierd.