Post game question to JB | Syracusefan.com

Post game question to JB

OrangeOnions

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
You lose by one. On the technical foul free throws, you elect to go with a freshman over a senior player in JG who is shooting almost 90% from the line. He makes 1-2. Any second thoughts?!?!

Answer: we all know how short and curt that answer will be but it has to be asked.

Sickening.

You lose by one. On the technical foul free throws, you elect to go with a freshman over a senior player in JG who is shooting almost 90% from the line. He makes 1-2. Any second thoughts?!?!

Answer: we all know how short and curt that answer will be but it has to be asked.

Sickening.
Didn’t Joe miss the front end of a 1-and-1 against St. John’s?

Joe is shooting 75% and TBH he’s struggled at the line more this year than others.
I understand. I’m just not folding pocket kings pre flop because I lost with them the last time. I’ll roll with Joe there unless he told me he didn’t want to shoot them and then I’m not keeping him on the court.

I understand. I’m just not folding pocket kings pre flop because I lost with them the last time. I’ll roll with Joe there unless he told me he didn’t want to shoot them and then I’m not keeping him on the court.
I do agree in normal circumstances I’d have Joe shoot them. But with Taylor having four shots, I think they were looking for him to get into some rhythm. He shot FT pretty well all game so I didn’t hate it. That miss hurts cause then you are up 3 and it’s a totally different outcome.

Question I'd like to hear him answer:

Do you think that you continuing to act as HC is in the best interest of the SU Basketball program?
Wednesday show, call in!

It was a little too much to ask of a kid who was DNP'd last game. He had also missed a key FT a couple possessions earlier after making the front end.

Girard has played every minute for the most part the last 4 seasons you don't go away from him in a game where the other starting guard has been ejected.

But then again the game should have ended on ANOTHER JG3 turnover when we got bailed out with a foul call. Our last 2 possessions he made horrible game ender plays. He did make both FTs though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom