Post your cinderella (must be double digit seed) | Syracusefan.com

Post your cinderella (must be double digit seed)

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I considered a couple of them: Iowa, Seton Hall, Oregon, ODU and Liberty. After careful consideration I chose ODU. I think the bottom half of the South bracket is the weakest of any of the four brackets, so if ODU can get by Purdue I think they have a chance to go a couple rounds. That being said, I do two brackets. In my main one, I did pick Purdue to get to the Final Four. Not really impressed with the South at all.

yale
Yes, they are playing well and no one knows how LSU will play. Then they would play Maryland. It's a good choice. I like James Jones. He's a UAlbany guy and his brother is an Oswego guy. So normally I root for the both of them.

New Mexico State gets to the Sweet 16.
Auburn and Kansas.
Auburn playing Thursday after winning the SEC on Sunday and having to travel to Salt Lake City is a lot for them.
I think NM State beats Auburn and will beat Kansas.
North Carolina gets a cakewalk to the Elite 8 where they lose to Kentucky.

I really dislike the team, but, ...Liberty

UCF - 9 seed but still cinderalla, imo - much moreso than power conf teams like iowa or oregon would be imo

Buffalo should be good for some wins too...even though they are a 6 - a deep run would be Cinderella-ish

Cal-Irvine. Go anteaters.
thumb.aspx

Would love to see Northeastern and Westhill grad Jordan Roland upset Kansas.
I like Belmont, Oregon, NM St and Murray St to potentially make a little noise.
If I have to pick one I go Oregon.

Murray State. Morant will won them 2-3 games easily by himself.

I'm with ORR, going with Temple. Not because I know anything, but because he does. :D

Anyone taken a look at the Sportsline simulated bracket? Apparently, their computer has correctly picked 12 out of the 18 double-digit seed upsets in the first round over the past 3 years. That may sound more impressive than it is. I don't really know.