Potential Bid Stealer Game - Belmont 42 Murray St 41 (OVC Championship Game - 2nd Half) | Syracusefan.com

Potential Bid Stealer Game - Belmont 42 Murray St 41 (OVC Championship Game - 2nd Half)

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Plus a chance to see JA Morant.

Belmont has the type of resume that would make them a very strong contender for an at-large (Good NET, 5-3 vs Q1/Q2, 3 Q1 wins).

Murray St has the same record but would be 1-5 against Q1/Q2 with a loss.

Clearly, it would be good Belmont gets the auto bid here.

Holy crap Ja Morant is the best player in this draft.. That drive and dunk was Westbrook like

Been watching him for 15 minutes and I said all my God at least three times he is that good body wise right now he might not do as well in the pros

Neither of these teams seems too interested in playing defense.

Are you kidding me the OVC is so entertaining that oop by Morant if the guy connected on the dunk would have been insane

Does anyone have a good link or know how Morant ended up at Murray St. Was he that unheralded?

Does anyone have a good link or know how Morant ended up at Murray St. Was he that unheralded?
From what I’ve read, Murray St was his only offer. Apparently a Murray State asst. was a tourney one day scouting someone else and I believe went to a vending machine and saw Morant playing. Was blown away by him and gave an offer

I want to see both of these teams make the tourney. Either one of them could make some noise and get to the 2nd weekend. Really entertaining.

I have always been a proponent of giving these types of teams a bigger shot then the middling P5+1 teams that have had plenty of chances to prove themselves.

And it's not like these type of teams have not had success from time to time.

I have always been a proponent of giving these types of teams a bigger shot then the middling P5+1 teams that have had plenty of chances to prove themselves.

And it's not like these type of teams have not had success from time to time.
Furman, Wofford, Murray State, Belmont... all teams that can win 1-2 games at least. And guaranteed to be exciting games. Should be another exciting, unpredictable March.

This is the first "possible" bid stealer.

I would give Belmont an in over some teams like Alabama, Arizona St, Indiana, Creighton. Certainly those teams should be worried by this result.

We still need much more stuff to go bad.

Lipscomb twice plus UCLA, albeit a shell of their normal self