Potential Loss of our Canucks! | Syracusefan.com

Potential Loss of our Canucks!

DeGrozz

All American
I wonder
It will be interesting to see how this could impact the college sports landscape:

I wonder what the status of the 2 German kids is. Not to mention the non-American basketball players.

as long as the schools start with some inperson they kids should be ok.. Even that story is wrong because Harvard is online in addition to in-person not only online

but they all need to get here first

I wonder

I wonder what the status of the 2 German kids is. Not to mention the non-American basketball players.

Stuck in Europe, for the moment.
That includes hoops Jesse Edwards too.

Marek never left 'Murica, nor did JBA or Sidibe.

as long as the schools start with some inperson they kids should be ok.. Even that story is wrong because Harvard is online in addition to in-person not only online

but they all need to get here first
I heard they announced yesterday that next year was going full remote (at least first semester).

I heard the acting secretary of homeland security interviewed today and he said any student here on a student visa must leave the country if the school they attend does not do on campus classes.

I heard they announced yesterday that next year was going full remote (at least first semester).
no what they really said was that every class was going to be full remote not that all the kids would be. it just meant that kids had more options