Pottersville | Syracusefan.com

Pottersville

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Has anybody seen this movie? It's on Netflix.

I'm 20 minutes into it and it might be the best movie ever made.

Pottersville was filmed in Hamilton and Syracuse, New York.[2] Six students from nearby Colgate University received internships for the production, and one faculty member served as an extra in the film.[

Reactions: FAL
It was pretty bad. But kinda charming. Because it knows it's bad. Or something like that. And it has a surprisingly respectable cast.

The feel was more Hamilton than Syracuse. For more of the latter, check out Adult World (2013 film with John Cusack; not to be confused with local adult entertainment establishment).

Reactions: FAL
It was pretty bad. But kinda charming. Because it knows it's bad. Or something like that. And it has a surprisingly respectable cast.

The feel was more Hamilton than Syracuse. For more of the latter, check out Adult World (2013 film with John Cusack; not to be confused with local adult entertainment establishment).
I was entertained during the entire movie. Rare feat. Michael Shannon is one of the greatest actors of our generation. Contrast how low key hilarious he is in Pottersville with how intense he is in The Little Drummer Girl... I mean, he's HOF.

Also, re: Syracuse cinema, I believe I've shared this before on the board but I'm in the all-time Cuse classic Freak Talks About Sex.

been looking to watch adult world for a while.

Has anybody seen this movie? It's on Netflix.

I'm 20 minutes into it and it might be the best movie ever made.

Watched it last year. Cute, but...:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom