Practice facility... | Syracusefan.com

Practice facility...

supp

Hall of Fame
I haven't been following things closely this year. Has the facility made a difference with visiting recruits? I would think that this is one major advantage we have over BC and Rutgers who only have bubbles (over the Alumni Stadium field and the shared bubble with the Giants) rather than a fully fledged building.

Can't say it's been a specific reason we won any recruit over another school, BUT many recruits have mentioned that they are taking us seriously or committed with one of the reasons being our "facilities". Some have specifically mentioned how are facilities are better than competing schools. So, yes, it's made a difference.

I haven't been following things closely this year. Has the facility made a difference with visiting recruits? I would think that this is one major advantage we have over BC and Rutgers who only have bubbles (over the Alumni Stadium field and the shared bubble with the Giants) rather than a fully fledged building.

Yes. Many recruits are saying we have some of the nicest facilities they've seen - which never used to happen.

Has made an enormous difference. Staff can actually brag about our facilities now when they have a kid on campus.

Rocco, they gonna hang some banners, put some color into that practice facility? Need something Orange in there, right?

As others have mentioned, recruits have started to mention our facilities which is fantastic. Nice to know I at least helped in some way from way out here in Kansas with my donation.

Too bad they skimped on the brick ... could have been Michigan quality.
For real, if the Big Bad Wolf comes around, we are screwed.