Practice in Rochester next Saturday April 7 | Syracusefan.com

Practice in Rochester next Saturday April 7

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Sahlens Stadium 11:45 - 2:30. Includes 80 play scrimmage.

I would go but parking isn't good enough, my grass needs mowed, and tickets cost too much.

Zero buzz is the downside to closed practices and few reports...they'll be lucky to get 300 there.

Is that news?

I don't know is it? I didn't see it posted yet. SU just sent me the info so I assumed it was news.

All attendess will be required to wear one of these

9k=

I don't know is it? I didn't see it posted yet. SU just sent me the info so I assumed it was news.

It was part of the initial press release. There was a story on the 1st about it.

It was part of the initial press release. There was a story on the 1st about it.

missed it then. like i said, su just sent it out an hour ago. bet many missed it on the 1st.

Hey alright!

I can't wait to see the defensive backfield position battles between.....uh......um......those two guys

and I'd love to see the offensive line position battles between......er......uh yeah...them

and I can't wait to see how our secondary shapes up based on the offseason improvement of...um...that guy

missed it then. like i said, su just sent it out an hour ago. bet many missed it on the 1st.
No, you're wrong and Go is right, Bees. Fans get to hear about events once and only once, and if they miss it the first time they're welcome to **** themselves right in the *** with a *****, until they resemble one of those monkeys with a red *** and they feel like **** about themselves too.

I think the whole "Practice is closed until further notice" thing might have been thrown people off as well.

It's opening day for the Red Wings too. Fortunately, that game starts at 4:00.

It's opening day for the Red Wings too. Fortunately, that game starts at 4:00.
Yeah, I'll be walking over to the baseball game as soon as practice is over. Hopefully, it won't be freezing like last year.

Yeah, I'll be walking over to the baseball game as soon as practice is over. Hopefully, it won't be freezing like last year.

Forecast looks iffy...around 50 and definite chance of showers...still 8 days off.

Yeah, put me on that list. Not that I'm going, but that email reminded me it was happening, so I can check the board that day for any practice reports. This is not meant to be part of the debate, but since they said practices are closed until further notice (short term or not), it was probably a good idea to remind people that the Rochester open practice was still on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom