Pre-Summer Poster of the Month...... | Syracusefan.com

Pre-Summer Poster of the Month......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Easily goes to Albanycuse for his efforts to stir up this forum w various threads (as mentioned elsewhere).

Nice choice of topics, AC, keep the wheels churning.

That man has commitment to these boards. Without him, they'd be dead. Kudos, my man.

Easily goes to Albanycuse for his efforts to stir up this forum w various threads (as mentioned elsewhere).

Nice choice of topics, AC, keep the wheels churning.

He's a volume thread-starter. Too inefficient for my tastes, but I admire his perseverance. Is there some sort of thread-starting camp we can send him to?

He's a volume thread-starter. Too inefficient for my tastes, but I admire his perseverance. Is there some sort of thread-starting camp we can send him to?

If your going to complain about it then start your own threads. Your dislike for Albanycuse is starting to get annoying. Just because your not a fan of his doesn't mean you have to bring it up in every thread.

If your going to complain about it then start your own threads. Your dislike for Albanycuse is starting to get annoying. Just because your not a fan of his doesn't mean you have to bring it up in every thread.

Don't read my posts then or use the "ignore" option.

And albanycuse and I enjoy tweaking each other. There's no real animosity there.

Thanks new mexico, just trying to spark conversation like it used to be back in the day, btw the checks in the mail.

Albanycuse, although I haven't clicked on every one of them, I have enjoyed scanning your many posts and wondering if I could have a little of whatever you are having!