Preakness | Syracusefan.com

Preakness

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
no thread before now?

have to rethink what i'm going to do. really liked the odds for bourbon war at 12-1. now they are 4-1.

Has to be the most uninteresting preakness ever, with no chance of a triple crown.

i really think Improbable is the best horse, but it also seems to be regressing.

I like War of will , but it also seems to be regressing

after that its a crap shoot. going with the 5.

A lot of people like 7. Turns out the trainer is from Pulaski and graduated from Oswego. A female trainer has never won any of the triple crown races but today could be the day.

Owendale, Bourbon War, Anothertwistafate

i could have bet all day and never bet the 10..

i had 1-3-4-5 all over.

i could have bet all day and never bet the 10..

i had 1-3-4-5 all over.
Exactly how you get a $1 superfecta that pays $51000. That's crazy in a triple crown race.

I had $10 to win on 1 and 5 with the cashbacks on TVG and DRF so i win a little but still that 10 was so bad. it was 5th in the pay day mile, blown out in the fountain of youth and the fl derby. really just the holy bull where it showed anything

I had the 1,4,5 exacta box and 1,4,5 tri box. WTH with that 10. I didn't have 10 in any of the 8 horses I was even mildly looking at.

i had a hard time seeing the 10 even finishing 10th , i couldnt even get it to 5th in my .10 super.

Tirico picked the 7 exactly for those reasons, giving Syracuse a mention. Mike has gotten better in his horse racing work, always great to see him. Anybody know where Jerry Bailey was on Saturday?

Tirico picked the 7 exactly for those reasons, giving Syracuse a mention. Mike has gotten better in his horse racing work, always great to see him. Anybody know where Jerry Bailey was on Saturday?

I thought they said was he either at a wedding or a graduation of some sort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom