Prediction on Penn State game on Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Prediction on Penn State game on Saturday

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
1) Crowd shows displeasure towards the university for firing Paterno
2) Crowd shows appreciation towards the univeristy for firing Paterno
3) Crowd makes a serious effort to keep the focus on the victims.
4) Crowd makes no effort to keep the focus on the victims.
5) Crowd is louder than normal
6) Crowd is more controlled than normal.
7) Something really bizarre happens during the game either inside or outside the stadium.

I really don't know the reaction of the fans. I understand if they want to cheer for their players. I have no problems with that as long as they are not going overboard. What I would really like to see if the fans take this opportunity and really make a statement that they are behind with what has transpired so far and they are believe the firing and the resignations are the right move so far for the future for Penn State.

Personally if I was a fan I would boycott the game, but I understand people wanting to go. This is not a celebration though.

7. Westboro + ruralites with football passion = hilarity & bloodbath.

1 / 4 / 7 (but not That bizarre)

1) Crowd shows displeasure towards the university for firing Paterno
2) Crowd shows appreciation towards the univeristy for firing Paterno
3) Crowd makes a serious effort to keep the focus on the victims.
4) Crowd makes no effort to keep the focus on the victims.
5) Crowd is louder than normal
6) Crowd is more controlled than normal.
7) Something really bizarre happens during the game either inside or outside the stadium.

I really don't know the reaction of the fans. I understand if they want to cheer for their players. I have no problems with that as long as they are not going overboard. What I would really like to see if the fans take this opportunity and really make a statement that they are behind with what has transpired so far and they are believe the firing and the resignations are the right move so far for the future for Penn State.

Personally if I was a fan I would boycott the game, but I understand people wanting to go. This is not a celebration though.

Full blown riot after final whistle.

if PSU is getting hammered, I think the students will get out of control. Also, there is talk that if PSU wins, the players want to present the game ball to Paterno. These guys just don't get it.

I hope they play chitty and lose. I Hate Penn State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom