Predictions on Saturday's rotation? | Syracusefan.com

Predictions on Saturday's rotation?

Newhouser

Hall of Fame
So do we think Edwards gets run Saturday? That Buddy sees time at the 3? Kadary gets over 25 minutes?

Kadary will play.

Less sold on Edwards getting minutes every game. Depends how the game goes and if JB thinks we can get away with Marek at center.

Kadary will play.

Less sold on Edwards getting minutes every game. Depends how the game goes and if JB thinks we can get away with Marek at center.

Agree about Kadary. I expect him for 20-25. I think he will give Jesse a shot, but I am worried about quick yank for his first mistake.

Kadary will play.

They need to play Edwards. Keve Aluma is gonna be too much for Marek to handle down low for 40 minutes. JB better have learned the correct lesson from the Miami game that Edwards needs some run.

They need to play Edwards. Keve Aluma is gonna be too much for Marek to handle down low for 40 minutes. JB better have learned the correct lesson from the Miami game that Edwards needs some run.

That is my thinking and why I really want to see Edwards have a legitimate chance to build on the Miami game.

Kadary will play.

Hope JB pulls Marek as soon as he picks up his second foul in the first half to keep him available for the end of the game. Letting Marek get his third is a recipe for disaster.

So do we think Edwards gets run Saturday? That Buddy sees time at the 3? Kadary gets over 25 minutes?

Hopeful we see guys like Edwards, Kadary, etc get real run.

Expecting it to be mostly the starters unless there is foul trouble/injuries with minimal substitutions. Maybe if they blow the doors off of us the first 4-8 mins, we'll get some subs.

Kitchen, living room, Bathroom. Kitchen bathroom, living room, bathroom, bathroom,kitchen,bathroom,living room bathroom bathroom

7F95642B-6C5A-4024-AE11-7359163C64B5.jpeg

Flip Washington for Richmond.
Quincy will play more.
Griffin gets his minutes from Hughes.

Playing top golf with girlfriend and her coworkers Saturday at, naturally, 12-2. If we didn’t actually make the changes I’ve wanted for Miami I wouldn’t really care as much to miss this, but extremely curious how we play tmrw. So, going to be doing some extreme multitasking.

Hope JB pulls Marek as soon as he picks up his second foul in the first half to keep him available for the end of the game. Letting Marek get his third is a recipe for disaster.
Can we just have Marek start the game with 2 fouls so we don't have to wait for the 12:00 timeout to get Edwards into the game?

This reminds me of the years where I rooted for Notre Dame and Pitt to increase their lead to 12+ pts so JB would switch to mtm.

Playing top golf with girlfriend and her coworkers Saturday at, naturally, 12-2. If we didn’t actually make the changes I’ve wanted for Miami I wouldn’t really care as much to miss this, but extremely curious how we play tmrw. So, going to be doing some extreme multitasking.
Topgolf is awesome and you should be able to get the game on your tv's in your bay We have a Drive Shack here in Raleigh but imo Topgolf has better games.

That is my thinking and why I really want to see Edwards have a legitimate chance to build on the Miami game.

He earned a shot at more PT, and I'd expect JB to give him a shot Saturday. He'll need to produce, and if he does -- he'll play. If he performs poorly, he'll get pulled and JB won't be as quick to play him on a go-forward basis.

He earned another look with his play against Miami -- up to Jesse to justify JB's faith and earn more PT.

He earned a shot at more PT, and I'd expect JB to give him a shot Saturday. He'll need to produce, and if he does -- he'll play. If he performs poorly, he'll get pulled and JB won't be as quick to play him on a go-forward basis.

He earned another look with his play against Miami -- up to Jesse to justify JB's faith and earn more PT.
I just have so little trust right now, because "performs poorly" could mean he plays 30 seconds and VT hits a three, and that's all folks.

I just have so little trust right now, because "performs poorly" could mean he plays 30 seconds and VT hits a three, and that's all folks.

Yeah, didn’t Sid get pulled after the first possession there last season because he didn’t get out to the corner?

Yeah, didn’t Sid get pulled after the first possession there last season because he didn’t get out to the corner?
Oh , I'm not even talking anything Edwards does or doesn't do. VT just needs to score. Das it.

Topgolf is awesome and you should be able to get the game on your tv's in your bay We have a Drive Shack here in Raleigh but imo Topgolf has better games.
Never played it but hear good things. I think this game should be on National tv

Here's our preview show for the game.

I think it's gonna be a good one. This is a good spot for the Orange and rebounding shouldn't be as big of a problem. VT has really struggled on the offensive boards in conference play and don't have the size to match us.

As for rotations, I would love to see Kadary start and Griffin come off the bench. I love both players, but a strong start on both ends of the floor with Kadary in from the start would really help this team and then let AG be the microwave that can help put games away late. Probably won't see it, but we can dream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom