Pregame event in Pittsburgh | Syracusefan.com

Pregame event in Pittsburgh

Zippy1808

2nd String
For any who are attending Saturday's game at the Pete in Pittsburgh... the alumni club pre-game gathering will be at Peter's Pub on 116 Oakland Avenue.

For those who may be in CNY/WNY (especially Rochester and points west) and on the fence... there are lots of tickets below face value on StubHub, and the drive down and back is doable in a day.
Plenty of places to park near the arena.
And the 4pm start time means you don't have to leave crazy early or get home crazy late.

The Pete is a great place to see a game, it should be on everyone's list to get there at least once.
And we know that every once in a while, miracles can happen there!

Hope to see lots of Orange there on Saturday.

While I unfortunately won't be attending, I'm happy to start the pregaming plenty early(as in now).

It isn't PBR, but someone's got to fill a number of vacancies formerly filled by Marsh and others. As one esteemed member once advised me, "The mantle is heavy", as I wondered in vain if I could ever fulfill his prophecy. For this portion of my duties, I am not too prideful to accept Paypal donations for the "No Beer Left Behind" non-profit(or prophet?) fund. Help ease the mantle my brethren(and token sisteren), during this holiday season and forsake not the less fortunate among you. ;)

I nominate Mantle Day to be held annually on it's anniversary. If I could find the Ennis nickname thread, I'd have it handy for all of those who wish to participate. It's like Festivus, for me. I recommend it's arbiter also be honored for his contributions there, and elsewhere. An interesting fellow he is, I do declare.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom