Preseason #1 now #31 | Syracusefan.com

Preseason #1 now #31

SUintheVille

Former 'Blue Light Special' Announcer
This is funny. Kentucky, the preseason #1 (get your T-shirts ready) fell out of AP Top 25 and is now #31. They are behind powerhouses from Stephen F. Austin and Harvard. Keep 'em there.

It's all about the kids. And Calipari has the #1 kids, who will all get 3.5+ GPA's.

Yep, they all came to UK to be student athletes and earn their degree. Kudos to those kids on the bench to which this actually applies.

This whole idea of kids going to UK since Cal will get them to the NBA is a bunch of crap anyway. They would be a 1-and-done anywhere, but Cal can feed them this bull that only he can do so because look how many have gone in the 1st round since he's been there. Yeah, great coaching there...

I got a real kick a week or 2 ago when UK was on TV and at a timeout, Cal was holding a clipboard trying to draw something, and all the players were looking in another direction not paying any attention. Maybe I just caught it just right.

This is funny. Kentucky, the preseason #1 (get your T-shirts ready) fell out of AP Top 25 and is now #31. They are behind powerhouses from Stephen F. Austin and Harvard. Keep 'em there.
I don't like Cal either, but I'd rather play Harvard any day than UK.

I don't like Cal either, but I'd rather play Harvard any day than UK.
Sad thing is, I probably wouldn't. Harvard is like a better BC... Play like them with better shooters and bigs. Harvard is very good

I would give Kentucky a #2 seed just to see them lose to Robert Morris again.

Sad thing is, I probably wouldn't. Harvard is like a better BC... Play like them with better shooters and bigs. Harvard is very good

Agreed, we would beat Kentucky 8 out of ten times. I just said yesterday that Harvard is the best team in New England. Kentucky isn't much better than they were last year. I'm done listening to preseason rankings. It's just about the name in the front of the Jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom