Preseason All-ACC Team | Syracusefan.com

Preseason All-ACC Team

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DqX1jnBWwAAVPiQ.jpg

Duke Tops ACC Basketball Preseason Media Poll

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never understood the point of selecting preseason all-conference teams, predicted orders of finish, or preseason national polls. I know the writers have little else to do, but...

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never understood the point of selecting preseason all-conference teams, predicted orders of finish, or preseason national polls. I know the writers have little else to do, but...

Very true. Wonder how many of these things actually work out the way they predicted. Hey, it also gives us fans something to yak about and debate which is never a bad thing, especially for someone like me who doesn't have a life anyway :p

Very true. Wonder how many of these things actually work out the way they predicted. Hey, it also gives us fans something to yak about and debate which is never a bad thing, especially for someone like me who doesn't have a life anyway :p
Any recent preseason poll that picked dook to win the ACC has been wrong. Last year UVa was picked to come in 6th in the ACC. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom