Press conference link | Syracusefan.com

Press conference link

Can somebody tell Doug to smile every once in a while. He's become very sullen over the last 3+ years.

That was a useless presser (besides maybe the Myles Davis nugget) and the University does a terrible job with NSD. Thankfully the Syracuse twitterati and blog world did a tremendous job.

Brutal-Can you give some description of the recruits? Maybe they're worried other coaching staffs are watching and it'll hint to our 1st gameplan.

Can somebody tell Doug to smile every once in a while. He's become very sullen over the last 3+ years.

That was a useless presser (besides maybe the Myles Davis nugget) and the University does a terrible job with NSD. Thankfully the Syracuse twitterati and blog world did a tremendous job.

Tenn had a live 'fax cam' all day.

i heard it got 53,000 hits

I am not joking. My friend sent me the link. I watched it for 5 minutes. Picture filming your fax machine for 5 straight minutes. Now imagine how exciting it would be to watch it. Thats how excited I was to be watching tenn 'fax cam'

So it has nothing to do with controlling info. Maybe Marrone just hates talking to the public about recruiting. Glad I didn't watch it then.

I wish they would wake up and embrace these things along with social media instead of shunning them.

it was prett Doug bad, appears that Marrone is pretty much done tryiing to bring back fans or stir up more support, clearly he understands it won't work.

it was prett Doug bad, appears that Marrone is pretty much done tryiing to bring back fans or stir up more support, clearly he understands it won't work.

Doug is on a fast track to adopt the Crouthammel approach to the media. Difference is Jake became that wy after decades...not three years.

Marrone kaboshed a supporter get together and didn't go rah-rah at the press conference. He should remember the fan base was THERE to support at the WVA game and then endured a painful five outings thereafter.

CEOs have to rally and inspire shareholders too, not just employees.

Doug is on a fast track to adopt the Crouthammel approach to the media. Difference is Jake became that wy after decades...not three years.

Marrone kaboshed a supporter get together and didn't go rah-rah at the press conference. He should remember the fan base was THERE to support at the WVA game and then endured a painful five outings thereafter.

CEOs have to rally and inspire shareholders too, not just employees.

I agree. We are fanatics, so we obviously have a tendency to overanalyze anything and everything related to our football team, but I can't help but think back to a couple of years ago where Marrone was crossing the state, shaking hands and kissing babies. Throwing out first pitches at minor league bball games etc etc. At the time, I thought he was really going to be a fan-friendly coach.

Fast forward 3 years to his NSL presser, a day where he should be beaming, and it looks like he just returned from a funeral. Pretty much the same demeanor he's had the whole year in his pressers. During the season, I can understand it, especially during the 5 game skid. But c'mon Dougie, its NSD. Break a damn smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom