Press Conference Views... | Syracusefan.com

Press Conference Views...

Bayside44

I know this topic is scattered all over here...but:

Monday night JB got 17K views. TV ready Tony Bennett 6.4K

JB after UNC 16K views. Hubert Davis a mere 6.8K views with his basketball mad fanbase.

I have no idea what this means but am sure someone else here does...

JB after UNC 16K views. Hubert Davis a mere 6.8K views with his basketball mad fanbase.

Probably because people watch losing press conferences more than winning.

Does this imply some sort of Dino Babers-esque chess playing on JB's part to garner more views?:)

SU's IT department getting the BOT algorithm down pat. ;)

Or...

Perhaps, after such tough losses, folks more interested in tuning in to hear student reporter types, and/or folks that may be under 5'3" tug at JB's short fuse? ;)

I like watching the pressers. They're usually pretty short and there are surprisingly few questions from the media (which is a whole other can of worms that I won't rehash here), but occasionally you'll get something genuinely interesting about basketball or what goes through JB's mind as he's playing/benching certain guys.

I finally found articles that mentioned the presser, one with the NY Post and another with 24/7 sports. I still am still not seeing what the big deal is. He said nothing worse than he’s ever said and no chairs were thrown. Does someone have an agenda?
I watch the pressers all the time, I enjoy them and they give me incite to his thinking. Not that I always agree.

I think there are some who watch anticipating something will be said that is a program changer.

I finally found articles that mentioned the presser, one with the NY Post and another with 24/7 sports. I still am still not seeing what the big deal is. He said nothing worse than he’s ever said and no chairs were thrown. Does someone have an agenda?
I watch the pressers all the time, I enjoy them and they give me incite to his thinking. Not that I always agree.
Spelling may be appropriate(?)
Incite: instigate, provoke, goad, spur, arouse, exhort; fire; induce.

I would argue that SU has one of the larger online communities in general be it here, fb, twitter etc. Many other schools have a much weaker online presence/community. Gotta figure with so many Newhouse grads etc too stuff is getting shared or viewed more. Plus if you subscribe to the YouTube pages.

I would argue that SU has one of the larger online communities in general be it here, fb, twitter etc. Many other schools have a much weaker online presence/community. Gotta figure with so many Newhouse grads etc too stuff is getting shared or viewed more. Plus if you subscribe to the YouTube pages.
And outside of every school except UNC and Duke we have the largest fanbase for basketball.

It means Jim has a career with ESPN once he retires. He knows how to put the bite in sound.