Presser | Syracusefan.com

Presser

before eating a snickers bar

JB says he's going to "emphasize cooking"...LOL...you need to check it out on Orange All Access.

JB said, didn't foul at end, because we were small and he was worried they would make one and then miss one. What he didn't say was that they could also make both, or they could miss one and then make one, or they could make one, and he could put Coleman, Xmas, and Fair in for the miss that they might make, or... He's successful, and stubborn

Interestingly there was not one question about our play...nothing on what did you think of MCW's game; why stall ball for nearly four minutes...not one. Only two player names were mentioned...Grant great at beginning of the 2nd half and Keita fouled and never got in game...other than that that was it...certainly hope JB mentions something to MCW...something like: What were you doing out there not sharing the ball with Triche and Fair!

All I know is that the next game isn't for a week. That's a long time for this loss to stick in their craw. It also gives JB a LOT of coaching points to emphasize this week.

I expect us to play much better at Pitt.

All I know is that the next game isn't for a week. That's a long time for this loss to stick in their craw. It also gives JB a LOT of coaching points to emphasize this week.

I would agree if it was against anybody but Pitt. Pitt always brings out the ugly.

I would agree if it was against anybody but Pitt. Pitt always brings out the ugly.
Agreed. It always amazes me how successful Dixon has been coaching such an awful style. But, that being said, I don't see this team losing two in a row. Pitt is decent, but not great. (Although, road games in this league are tough - how's that for equivocating? :D)

Yea but I just can't see losing to 2 mediocre to avg teams in a row.

I was just going to post the same thing. Not only is a week a long time for the team to think about this, but what about it's fans. This forum is going to be unbearable.:bang:

Agreed. Thankfully it seems Steven Adams is almost as underwhelming as Coleman compared to their preseason hype.

Agreed. Thankfully it seems Steven Adams is almost as underwhelming as Coleman compared to their preseason hype.
I could see that coming.

JB's second iron chef presser reference. really wasn't all that funny the first time. needs new material.

Wow. I was hoping Mike Waters would ask him "Coach, why the f**k did Carter-Williams dominate the ball the last 3 and a half minutes and Triche barely touched it? I'll take your answer as I sprint for the exit..."

Really? No questions about the last three minutes? Wow.

Except that Adams actually plays.

None of the beat reporters will ask JB a challenging question about game strategy...especially after a tough loss. They're afraid of him...and with good cause. Only the national media guys will ask him tough questions since he can't exercise control over their jobs. If he were to cut off access to Waters, the sub standard would cut him lose in a heartbeat...and Waters knows it.

Except that Adams actually plays.
I was checking out his stats earlier and he plays 8 minutes more per game (22 vs 14) and his stats are really not noticeably different. Needless to say, neither one will be declaring for the NBA this off season.

Really? No questions about the last three minutes? Wow.
Yes there were several questions about the last 13 seconds of regulation. Summary that they played it the way it played out.
Go to Orange All Access and see it for yourself. It's free and no membership.

I was checking out his stats earlier and he plays 8 minutes more per game (22 vs 14) and his stats are really not noticeably different. Needless to say, neither one will be declaring for the NBA this off season.
I think you are confusing be ready with being draftable. That Adams looks to be a real 7'. And if the people he trusts predict a first round selection for him, he may just try it. It is the problem with bigs these days, as soon as they get anywhere near ready it is possible they bolt on potential (see Fab).

I think you are confusing be ready with being draftable. That Adams looks to be a real 7'. And if the people he trusts predict a first round selection for him, he may just try it. It is the problem with bigs these days, as soon as they get anywhere near ready it is possible they bolt on potential (see Fab).
Big difference between Sophomore Fab Melo and Freshman Adams but you are right, he is a legitimate 7 footer. I just can't see any NBA team drafting him this year unless there is someone with two or three first round picks that would take a chance on him.

except that is what SU is. How's that U of L win looking now? No good-great BE teams, just fair -good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom