Presser | Syracusefan.com

Presser

Anyone able to hear the whole thing yet?

JB have an interesting comments?

I love JB. On being asked about having 3 players out at the end he says something like... I don't know they must have fouled or something.
And asked about what happened to Cooney on that last inbound in regulation he said... I don't know he was on the floor he must have JUST fallen or SOMETHING!!
He got in a couple of digs in this presser, they were just subtle, and perfectly sarcastic.

Avoided answering question about Nova advancing the ball to front court without the clock running. Gave a non answer.

Avoided answering question about Nova advancing the ball to front court without the clock running. Gave a non answer.
What was the q he completely blew off? That?

What was the q he completely blew off? That?
Some reporter asked about the big discrepancy in number of fouls and he just blew that question off. Said he won't talk about officiating. Someone else asked about Nova being able to advance to front court without the clock running by rolling the ball and all JB would say is we didn't do a good job on defense at the end. He didn't address the rolling the ball aspect.

Some reporter asked about the big discrepancy in number of fouls and he just blew that question off. Said he won't talk about officiating. Someone else asked about Nova being able to advance to front court without the clock running by rolling the ball and all JB would say is we didn't do a good job on defense at the end. He didn't address the rolling the ball aspect.

I'm surprised he went easy on the refs. He was totally justified in pulling a Cameron 2.0. Kids gave it their all today and deserved a better outcome.

syracuse.com does such a garbage job with their pressers, they usually cut like 10 minutes off of them.... I know they end up on youtube, but I can never fined them...

syracuse.com does such a garbage job with their pressers, they usually cut like 10 minutes off of them... I know they end up on youtube, but I can never fined them...
It's simple... it gives Bud Poliquin more time thinking about how he can come up with some convoluted way of covering the game in his own special way.

Actually though, I don't believe the PS is allowed to show more than 2-3 minutes of a presser (some legal thing).

F
FWIW, JB was motioning for our guards to get down the courtand get set on defense on those 2 plays.

I can't stand the ball roll thing either. However, with a young, new team trying to find it's way and playing good D, getting them set I believe is the way to go. Coach B certainly knows best in my opinion. For every action, there is a consequence... getting a guy out of his position from a defense like ours that is pretty solid, I don't think is a good idea even if that means sacrificing a couple seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom