Pressey flirting with Sherm record | Syracusefan.com

Pressey flirting with Sherm record

T

tee1222

He has 17 assists, 5:30 minutes left. What's more impressey (sorry, it was there, so I took it) is that he has 19 points along with it.

Looks like record is safe. He's a great passer, king of the look-away, but he's trying too hard now and let UCLA back in the game with turnovers.
Edit: Unless it goes to OT.....Crap.
Record is safe...Until MCW breaks it tomorrow.

Looks like record is safe. He's a great passer, king of the look-away, but he's trying too hard now and let UCLA back in the game with turnovers.
Edit: Unless it goes to OT.....Crap.
Record is safe...Until MCW breaks it tomorrow.
If MCW is going to break Sherm's record, it better be against someone better than Alcorn St. Most of us wouldn't even recognize it if he did break it against them.

He might have broken Douglas' & Johnson's record last night if Oriakhi could catch a pass cleanly...

If MCW is going to break Sherm's record, it better be against someone better than Alcorn St. Most of us wouldn't even recognize it if he did break it against them.
I understand your point, but it might be just the opposite. Consider the game against Monmouth. MCW was cruising early with 16 assists. He rode the bench for a good part of the second half and ended playing 26 minutes, 6+ minutes below his average. I agree with JB's decision as we were destroying them. Next to impossible to break Sherm's record when they're that bad as he just wouldn't have the time to do it.

Thoughts on whether Pressey was flagrantly fouled at the end of the game? Sure looked like it, but no call. Mizzou got jobbed IMHO.-VBOF

Thoughts on whether Pressey was flagrantly fouled at the end of the game? Sure looked like it, but no call. Mizzou got jobbed IMHO.-VBOF
Absolutely thought it was an obvious flagrant. At first, it looked like a serious injury, and I thought that was enough to at least look at the replay, which they are allowed to do in that situation. That was silly.

He was absolutely NOT.l If you watched the replay the dozen times they showed it, it was a very poor acting job on his part. he purposely spun hard and lay there. He would fit in well at duke

He was absolutely NOT.l If you watched the replay the dozen times they showed it, it was a very poor acting job on his part. he purposely spun hard and lay there. He would fit in well at duke
His body twisted mid air! Ronaldo could not have pulled that off. This was not an acting job.
You really think he contorted his body here on purpose?

Around 30 seconds, watch how hard he lands on his side/ribs. No way he did that on purpose.

His body twisted mid air! Ronaldo could not have pulled that off. This was not an acting job.
You really think he contorted his body here on purpose?

Around 30 seconds, watch how hard he lands on his side/ribs. No way he did that on purpose.

He absolutely embelished it... Look at the lift he gets... the grab around the waist was light at best... LIGHT

He absolutely embelished it... Look at the lift he gets... the grab around the waist was light at best... LIGHT
Ah, you have some validity, but you have to admit, even if he started off selling the call, that is not the way he wanted it to end up. That hurt!

I understand your point, but it might be just the opposite. Consider the game against Monmouth. MCW was cruising early with 16 assists. He rode the bench for a good part of the second half and ended playing 26 minutes, 6+ minutes below his average. I agree with JB's decision as we were destroying them. Next to impossible to break Sherm's record when they're that bad as he just wouldn't have the time to do it.
Nor should he hold that record by getting it against such limited competition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom