Pressure's Off Now | Syracusefan.com

Pressure's Off Now

Orangemen

All Conference
I really enjoyed last years team, and all the wins and expectations that came with it. But man was it disappointing when they lost Melo and then lost to OSU.

This year, as a fan, it just won't be nearly as devastating when this team finally loses (I'm still hopeful, with my orange glasses on, but I'm having a hard time seeing it this year).

Any games we get from this point on (except for the next one), are a bonus.

It's been a disappointing season, and the writing is now on the wall. Nothing left to do but hope they can put something together and surprise us all.

Ya.

This Wed. when it was the last game at the Dome, I didn't feel stricken like I normally do. I felt almost relieved. This has been a hard team to watch. I feel ready to move on. I will support them, of course, and I will watch them. I seem to have been de-zestified.

But if I know me, and if I know the rest of us, next year we'll be fired up, and ready to go!

I really enjoyed last years team, and all the wins and expectations that came with it. But man was it disappointing when they lost Melo and then lost to OSU.

This year, as a fan, it just won't be nearly as devastating when this team finally loses (I'm still hopeful, with my orange glasses on, but I'm having a hard time seeing it this year).

Any games we get from this point on (except for the next one), are a bonus.

It's been a disappointing season, and the writing is now on the wall. Nothing left to do but hope they can put something together and surprise us all.

I hear what you're saying, but that's small consolation to me. I look forward to basketball season tremendously, and after the promise of the 18-1 start, the decline over the last third of the season has been even more disappointing than usual.

I was in Boston last year for that loss to OSU [and my wife is an OSU grad, so the lost was even more difficult to accept], and let me tell you that it was a LONG offseason between seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom