Pretty Clear Cornell is the team to beat | Syracusefan.com

Pretty Clear Cornell is the team to beat

GoSU96

Living Legend
they are destroying opponents right now and have this years best player.

they are destroying opponents right now and have this years best player.
I agree, they have looked great in this tourney so far.

It will be scary if we get the chance to face them on Memorial Day! They have a lot of motivation going on their side, a recent loss to us, and the final game for Pannell. Which could also be his chance to break the all time scoring record...

I love how they destroyed tOSU. Still not ready for prime time there Buckeyes.

OSU was weak, I mentioned that in another thread just before the tourney.

We've beat them already this year and are the No 1 seed. We are the team to beat.

I hope they don't mind getting Nard-dogged at some point.

OSU was weak, I mentioned that in another thread just before the tourney.

We've beat them already this year and are the No 1 seed. We are the team to beat.

Beat them by a couple of inches of pipe. They are crushing right now and SU is down it's best defensive middie against a team that scores in bunches.

Beat them by a couple of inches of pipe. They are crushing right now and SU is down it's best defensive middie against a team that scores in bunches.

A win is a win. I stand by my statement. We are the team to beat and we should act like it.

Didn't Cornell just lose to Princeton or Yale? They are a hot team but not unbeatable. All four teams left are hot.

I watched the osu game. Everything went right for cornell, everything, and osu's defensive effort was bad.

Didn't Cornell just lose to Princeton or Yale? They are a hot team but not unbeatable. All four teams left are hot.

I watched the osu game. Everything went right for cornell, everything, and osu's defensive effort was bad.
Lost to Princeton in OT in the Ivy semis.

Cornell not looking to invincible today. its only half and they may win and win big but so far pretty pedestrian.

what woe...10-6 dukies

pannel is trying to do to much now. as soon as one guy starts dominating the ball and trying to do to much everybody else stands around. might as well stick a fork in cornell if pannel is going to try and win this himself.

They haven't left the locker room for the 2nd half. Duke is up 13-6 now.

Just give RP3 the Tewaaraton already.

All time points leader.

Cornell good, but not the best. The team that I weeks ago said would take it all is still alive. Hate most things Duke, but Duke Lacrosse is my favorite team with Cornell a distant second.

Cornell good, but not the best. The team that I weeks ago said would take it all is still alive. Hate most things Duke, but Duke Lacrosse is my favorite team with Cornell a distant second.
Cornell was the better team. A couple of questionable callalso went against Cornell. If the Orange win, and it won't be easy, I'm glad it's Duke and not Cornell.

Strongly disagree. Duke has better offensive talent. There D is questionable but good enough. I'll probably be proved wrong, but I thought only Cornell was the team to worry about among the remaining 4. Not often I get to be an obnoxious Duke fan:)

wow what a fantastic comeback by cornell. duke just decided not to help against dodging mids.

and no cornell was not the better team.

Strongly disagree. Duke has better offensive talent. There D is questionable but good enough. I'll probably be proved wrong, but If thought only Cornell was the team to worry about among the remaining 4. Not often I get to be an obnoxious Duke fan:)
you thought only Cornell was the team to worry about in a final four, you are crazy. Any of the now 3 teams left, can win this thing. I just think the best of the 4 just lost.

wow what a fantastic comeback by cornell. duke just decided not to help against dodging mids.

and no cornell was not the better team.
Why not? Because they lost? There were two questionable calls at the end of that game. If either one goes the other way, I think Cornell wins. Seeing how Duke couldn't stop Cornell at ther end of the game.

you thought only Cornell was the team to worry about in a final four, you are crazy. Any of the now 3 teams left, can win this thing. I just think the best of the 4 just lost.

syracuse is the best team left. but duke is 14-1 in their last 15 games.

Why not? Because they lost? There were two questionable calls at the end of that game. If either one goes the other way, I think Cornell wins. Seeing how Duke couldn't stop Cornell at ther end of the game.

cornell couldnt stop duke the entire game. questionable calls in lacrosse? gimme a break, no calls lost that game and no calls ever lose a lacrosse game.

duke had a better goalie, duke was better at x, duke's middies were better, duke had a better game plan, duke's in close defenders were better and almost took pannell out of the game until he finally got going. where was mauk today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom