Priorities | Syracusefan.com

Priorities

T

tee1222

I want the kid back in uniform and popping threes, maybe dunking on Obekpa's mug. But no matter who plays tomorrow, let's refocus, maybe spank the Johnnie's bottoms more red than they already are.

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, tomorrow's too good to not gloat about. I want this team like I want Kentucky. Johnnies are even better to hate when they're (dare I say) respectable.

Would like to see us feed Rak the ball early and get Cooney some good consecutive minutes in both halves. He played well against ND.

I think Grant will continue to shine as a budding star and I have great confidence in CJ to be steady eddie.

MCW and Triche have dominant stretches but need to play more consistently and continue feeding teammates and moving the ball around. If MCW can make more jumpers we should be able to get better. I think he has a little killer instinct in him but they arent falling at a great rate.

Would like to see us feed Rak the ball early and get Cooney some good consecutive minutes in both halves. He played well against ND.

I think Grant will continue to shine as a budding star and I have great confidence in CJ to be steady eddie.

MCW and Triche have dominant stretches but need to play more consistently and continue feeding teammates and moving the ball around. If MCW can make more jumpers we should be able to get better. I think he has a little killer instinct in him but they arent falling at a great rate.
I like how both MCW and Brandon got the job done against ND without scoring. They shot a combined 25%, but had a combined 14 assists, 8 rebounds, 4 steals, 1 block and only 3 turnovers.

I am not saying we can take games like this when Triche doesn't score in bunches, because he and MCW will need to from time to time. But it does show that they took what they had available, and played very well without "needing" to score when they weren't the hot hands. Triche probably figured this out a long while ago, and you just know MCW is competitive. He's learning that he can contribute as a teammate in order to get the W. If the hype doesn't get to him, he's taking us a long way. I think he wants to win, and do what he needs to (insert bathrobe joke here) in order to accomplish that.

hey now we definitely got the horse.the jockey needs to know how and when to ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom