Problwm with Time Warner yesterday | Syracusefan.com

Problwm with Time Warner yesterday

CaliCuse

All American
No McDonalds game How did Coleman look? Any opinions? I'm getting a new box from them today to avoid further screw ups . Is he a polished Onuaku?;) Thanks for any input here.

I had problwms with Time Warner <insert any day>

How Cali got a "W" in there when he clearly meant to put a "Z" is beyond me. They're 2 rows apart.

Coleman is the greatest outlet passer since Bill Walton. All kidding aside, he played fairly well considering all star games typically don't feature bigs.

"
I had problwms with Time Warner <insert any day>
Problem with one hand typing is still an issue Sorry to insult your sense of order.Clearly you must know the "W" is next to the "e" and any mispositioning of the finger can result in an error. My question in mo obviously about yesterdays' McDonal AA game. How did Dujuan Coleman look? Is he mobile enough? Is he lumbering because of his weight?:bat:

"
Problem with one hand typing is still an issue Sorry to insult your sense of order.Clearly you must know the "W" is next to the "e" and any mispositioning of the finger can result in an error. My question in mo obviously about yesterdays' McDonal AA game. How did Dujuan Coleman look? Is he mobile enough? Is he lumbering because of his weight?:bat:

He looked mobile enough to get up and down the floor. He didn't possess exceptional lateral quickness when defending. He looked much more mobile when he got the ball (rare occurrence) in his hands on the offensive end. Has polished power moves with a finesse element. Good space rebounder but doesn't seem to attack loose balls. May have been a product of the game and/or being tired from running back and forth at breakneck speed constantly.

Throws great outlet passes. Made a jumper, missed a jumper. Seems like he may have a solid 15 footer

Yea, Carli. The High School Senior is as polished as Onuoku as a Senior. Lol

Yea, Carli. The High School Senior is as polished as Onuoku as a Senior. Lol
LOL? And "Carli?"As far as polished as Onuaku? A big guy that has the same physical stature and can move around the low post with some offensive style would qualify. To my knowledge DC2 is very smooth down low. If you are planning insults at least get the name correct before making a fool of yourself. Yeah , I know I've had far more practice than you in that respect but at least try to keep up.:confused:

Coleman is the greatest outlet passer since Bill Walton. All kidding aside, he played fairly well considering all star games typically don't feature bigs.
I was thinking more along the lines of best outlet passer since Wes Unseld. So, if he gets ten rebounds a game that's twenty points as good as in the bank. :)

Take a good look at Cali's picture and then apologize.

I love Cali's posts - I'm usually a lurker-type, but I know of his situation and I also know of the good natured joking that goes on with him and his posts. If it was taken offensively, I apologize - no harm was meant.

I love Cali's posts - I'm usually a lurker-type, but I know of his situation and I also know of the good natured joking that goes on with him and his posts. If it was taken offensively, I apologize - no harm was meant.
I did not take offense but hoped that he didn't.