Proud of the team...thoughts on last night and the team in general... | Syracusefan.com

Proud of the team...thoughts on last night and the team in general...

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
Last night was tough but glad we gave them a solid run for it.

The roughest parts for me were:
1. Howard's sloppy turnovers. Horrible lobs.
2. OB's failure in the middle. I couldn't believe he wasn't turning and shooting the 6-8ft shot that was there all night. Instead driving seeking contact and throwing up wild shots .
3. The fact MD wasn't getting more touches . I agree with others here that he seems to be a perfect zone buster. Nice touch on shot if left alone and great decisions with the ball. Fearless. At one point I was thinking he should be getting a touch every time we had the ball. Great kid. Can't wait to see him in a larger role.

Overall, I loved the effort the guys put out there. They really played their butt off and had Duke in a one possession game with a chance right until the end.

I am looking forward to next year and hope our guys stay thought the consensus is battle is gone.

Our defense and rebounding were great this year. Ugly ball to be sure but it sure was nice holding great offensive teams to season lows in the tourney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom