Proud to be Orange | Syracusefan.com

Proud to be Orange

MadNY3

All American
I am mighty damn proud of how the University responded so swiftly, authoritatively and decisively. And while Boeheim did not do shall we say the conventional thing, I have to applaud the loyalty and gusto of it all.

While there is a major issue that transcends sports going on, gotta say as a as-long-as-I've-been-alive fan we have a helluva program, once-in-a-lifetime coach and a loaded cupboard capable of being a top five ranked program. That doesn't suck.

Just hoping on a human and fan level Davis and Lang equate to Milli and Vinilli. If that's not the case, at least SU did what seems to be all they could to address.

That is all. Go Orange.

Has Mike Tirico made any comments or opinions? My guess is he wouldn't touch it but I was wondering.

Has Mike Tirico made any comments or opinions? My guess is he wouldn't touch it but I was wondering.
He addressed as part of his pre-game NFL broadcast. He stated that it was not like the Penn St situation and people should wait an see what the police come up with. Pretty standard statement. Surely did not back ESPN.

Thanks I saw him talking but I am at a place with no volume on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom