Proud to see Mike G's Actions | Syracusefan.com

Proud to see Mike G's Actions

DoubleDee

All American
Or lack thereof.

I haven't been able to watch the PITT game again, so I can't tell you exactly when it happened.

At one point, Gbinije ends up off the court and right in the vicinity of the scumbag Zoo. As you see him turn to head back to the court, two Zoo members are really jawing at him, and real close too. And what followed was nothing. He just headed to the court.

In a week full of news about the OK ST player and the Texas Tech fan, it was nice to see our guy just ignore it and show how those things should be handled.

Good for you Mike.

Two things,

First off I think CJ deserves more credit as they were after him from minute two with the airball calls. I guarantee they said some nasty stuff to him other than that as well.

The vast majority of the time, it takes an incident like Smarts (ending up in the crowd next to the biggest a-hole in the building) to lead to a reaction. It's insanely rare for a player to lose it when they are still on the court and go charging into the stands. Everybody capable of making it to that level is able to block almost all of it out.

Also Ennis got the Zoo back for the "crying" calls when he was down hurting.

I think that part of the reason the team was so excited after the shot was because of all the heckling. Kind of a big FU moment.

Oh and it was an amazing shot. :cool: