provo is getting some respect | Syracusefan.com

provo is getting some respect

retro44

Living Legend
from the wvu board
Re: just spotted a Syracuse

Nick Provo. He's not going to transfer to a Big12 school is he Oh Lord

lol.

I have been a Provo fan since the day we started recruiting him. I thought he was one of our best recruits in that class. I know some haven't been high on him the last year or two, but he's been a very good player for us.

lol.

I have been a Provo fan since the day we started recruiting him. I thought he was one of our best recruits in that class. I know some haven't been high on him the last year or two, but he's been a very good player for us.
And could soon have the record for most catches in a season by a TE, and possibly career catches by a TE

What makes me happy is Stevens looks good behind him too. It's great to have tight ends that can catch!

What's nice too is that if we land Ron Thompson along with Josh Parris, that will be our most highly regarded TE class for as far back as I remember. Along with Stevens, Wales and Addazio, the future looks bright at the position.

What's nice too is that if we land Ron Thompson along with Josh Parris, that will be our most highly regarded TE class for as far back as I remember. Along with Stevens, Wales and Addazio, the future looks bright at the position.

I believe the staff has done a tremendous job developing Stevens, and as good as Provo is, Stevens might be just as good next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom