PS Letter to the Editors per Matt Park | Syracusefan.com

PS Letter to the Editors per Matt Park

IMO, it's a legitimate course of action. The longer this goes, the harder to replace him and salvage our class.
who do we replace him with? And who would want to work for a school that fires you when you consider other options? Would you? Would you want to go to work for a company that fires you if you look for another job? Of course not. This won't take long to know. Whatever damage there is, has already been done.

IMO, it's a legitimate course of action. The longer this goes, the harder to replace him and salvage our class.

More risk. There's not much difference between firing him now and watching him walk next week... Except the perception that Syracuse is run by doochenozzles.

More risk. There's not much difference between firing him now and watching him walk next week... Except the perception that Syracuse is run by doochenozzles.

or run by a chancellor and an AD who both have one foot out the door... food for thought

I wonder if the Post Standard is like a vanity press or something and will print anything that comes its way as long as the writer is willing to pay for it.

And people say that this board causes problems.

I don't think I've seen one letter to the editor re: SU sports that I've agreed with. Ever.

Oh Lord

or run by a chancellor and an AD who both have one foot out the door... food for thought

We already know Cantor is out and I would bet this time next year Gross is also.

Like Moses, leading us to the promised land of the ACC but never seeing it himself / themselves?

Who's the idiot that wrote that letter to the editor? Is the PS protecting his/her identity behind a pseudonym? Like "Florida Steve" perchance? Un -- freakin' - believable!

Buzz didn't get rid of Jake when Mel retired.

Buzz was probably thrilled to have someone there who put up with the idiotic accounting practices in place that bled the AD dry.

Buzz was probably thrilled to have someone there who put up with the idiotic accounting practices in place that bled the AD dry.

Maybe they both smoked the same brand?

I would look for a College Park, MD postmark on the envelope that letter came in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom