PS: Mookie Jones bids farewell to Syracuse fans | Syracusefan.com

PS: Mookie Jones bids farewell to Syracuse fans

Canada. Pretty cool.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He didn't get too much playing time, but there's just something about him. He was one of my favorites. I wish him luck, on his basketball career, and on getting his degree in the future.

Good luck to Mookie, although its a bit disconcerting that he forgets he was at SU for four years. Too many long nights at ATO his freshman year, I guess.

From my encounters with him he always seemed like a really good hearted guy who his teammates adored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if the Zach Charles, that Mookie speaks of is a local guy (or former local guy- B'ville) about 27 years old? Probably is a pretty common name.

I never understood the Mookie Jones phenomenon. I wish him well though.

Probably a good dude but what a recruiting bust. Even guys like Josh Wright and McCroskey did something on the court. Seems like those days are over as of late :).

Good luck to Mookie, although its a bit disconcerting that he forgets he was at SU for four years. Too many long nights at ATO his freshman year, I guess.

From my encounters with him he always seemed like a really good hearted guy who his teammates adored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he only said that he wanted to thank his coaches and teammates for the last three years. Maybe he didn't want to thank anyone for year 1.

little call out to all the "insiders" who said mookie was returning. um...not so much. but then again any idiot knew this.

little call out to all the "insiders" who said mookie was returning. um...not so much. but then again any idiot knew this.

How did any "idiot" know this when Mookie planned to come back and the staff wanted him back. In the end, those plans were dashed by the judicial board. Are you on the judicial board?

Guys, he had "family issues"!

This was the party line, and considering that he has a daughter back in Peekskill it was a very believable one.

Mookie was very close to coming back. He was on campus for months having meetings with people on the academic side, and he would've been all set if not for the J-Board.

This was the party line, and considering that he has a daughter back in Peekskill it was a very believable one.

Mookie was very close to coming back. He was on campus for months having meetings with people on the academic side, and he would've been all set if not for the J-Board.
I just wish the JB applied the rules equally. Athletrs get sacrificed at the altar of political correctness and a general hatred of men. I defended people in front of the JB, until they stopped allowing lawyers.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

How did any "idiot" know this when Mookie planned to come back and the staff wanted him back. In the end, those plans were dashed by the judicial board. Are you on the judicial board?

i liked mookie.truly. but the dude didn't play at all last year and then disappears all together. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! isssue most often debated under "how many true guards next year?"
some held onto their mookie illusions others saw the writing on the wall.

i liked mookie.truly. but the dude didn't play at all last year and then disappears all together. COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! and how many true guards next year?

The common sense was that he was suspended.

Mookie is going "to the money".

Average salary in NBL of Canada: $12,500.