PS: Syracuse football preseason camp primer: Playmakers needed at wide receiver, tight end | Syracusefan.com

PS: Syracuse football preseason camp primer: Playmakers needed at wide receiver, tight end

Seems odd that the article does not mention this about Funderburk: ""He wasn't able to be as available this spring simply because he had some academic issues he had to work through," wide receivers coach Rob Moore said. "I believe he's resolved those issues. I'm still in a holding pattern, wait and see what he's going to give us."

How do you comment about the kid and not mention that tidbit that was in the P-S in June?

Will it be possible to get a practice schedule and will the new staff let us see a couple of practices this year????

At least there seems to be a lot of competition. It's been a long time since there were this many "athletes" going head-to-head for a limited number of spots.

Will it be possible to get a practice schedule and will the new staff let us see a couple of practices this year????

Doubt it. August practices have always been closed to the public.

We'll get Fanfest, and that's about it.

Doubt it. August practices have always been closed to the public.

We'll get Fanfest, and that's about it.

Here's hoping that they do not open practice. New HC, new coordinators, new QB. Not that I believe that PSU will have no idea what to expect (they certainly will). But, why give them any more info than you need to?