Pseudo rivalry related…Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Pseudo rivalry related…Pitt

44cuse

All Conference
Finally Sparty got it together.

(And yes, I know in season SOS matters. But not tonight.)

Hard to believe it was that close without Kenny Pickett.

44cuse

Finally Sparty got it together.

(And yes, I know in season SOS matters. But not tonight.)

Hard to believe it was that close without Kenny Pickett.

44cuse
Pitt should have won.

FH6B-n9WYAIynWk

This Pitt fan was ready to fight.

Kinda feel bad for Pitt having to play their 3rd string QB in the biggest game they've played in 15 years. Addison is unreal. Would have had 250+ yards today with Pickett playing

Kinda feel bad for Pitt having to play their 3rd string QB in the biggest game they've played in 15 years. Addison is unreal. Would have had 250+ yards today with Pickett playing
“Kinda” means you/we don’t feel bad. :)

They’re a rival. We won’t we be bad forever. It’s as important as ever to remember who your rivals are.

We may never bury Clemson. But we should put Pitt and BC down every time we play them with an attitude.

44cuse

It's harder to care what happens in the bowl games now that the best players are opting out. It's not the playoff that hurts the bowl games, it's this new era.

To be clear, I'm not saying the players don't have thw right to do it, only that it hurts the relevance of the games.

It's harder to care what happens in the bowl games now that the best players are opting out. It's not the playoff that hurts the bowl games, it's this new era.

To be clear, I'm not saying the players don't have thw right to do it, only that it hurts the relevance of the games.

Let’s not forget the coaches have been preaching “team” then bailing on their teams before bowl games for years before the portal and protecting your draft status. So this new era was just as much the fault of coaches and admins.

FH6B-n9WYAIynWk

This Pitt fan was ready to fight.
Saw that. We were laughing at it. Also at the two shirtless Pitt bro buddies chattering on camera and then the one of them crying in his hands when they lost.

Edit; ha! Someone posted it above!

Thought Pitt did as good as they could. Sparty should be embarrassed it was that close. Pitt D ran out of gas

Pitt couldn't run the Pickett fence to Addison without Pickett.....whoops wrong game wrong movie.

Thought Pitt did as good as they could. Sparty should be embarrassed it was that close. Pitt D ran out of gas

Lost in all of this is that Walker didn't play for Michigan State. He's the biggest reason why they were where they were.

I wouldn't be embarrassed by a 10 point win. They were 2-5 last year.

Pitt just lost us money!!!!

I think the New Years 6 bowls is a set amount regardless of win or lose.
All bowls have a fixed payout that's the same for both teams regardless of who wins or loses. IIRC, the ACC divides bowl money into 16 shares. ACC HQ gets a full share, each member school gets a share, and the participating team gets an extra share. And, before anyone asks, Notre Dame does not get any bowl money from the ACC. In return, they get to keep all their own bowl money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom