PSU AD and finance/security guy resign | Syracusefan.com

PSU AD and finance/security guy resign

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Forced by BOT.

Sent from my DROIDX

No other way to go with those two.

The question is... does it go up any higher?

The President should go too, if only for his tone deaf expression of complete support for the two who just got fired. Lack of morals of people in high places no longer surprises me but rank stupidity of powerful individuals still does.

You have to believe that this is just the beginning.

I strongly suspect that Joe Paterno is finished at Penn State.

I believe PSU will use this as an excuse to get JoePa to 'retire' after his bowl game. From what I hear, there has been a growing continent within the university anxious for his retirement.

This surely will hurt their search for a Football Coach.

I believe PSU will use this as an excuse to get JoePa to 'retire' after his bowl game. From what I hear, there has been a growing continent within the university anxious for his retirement.
Right now that continent is as big as Australia. When it gets to be as big as Asia JoePa is done.:)

This surely will hurt their search for a Football Coach.

Yep, looks like Meyer just turned his attention to ohio state. Pedophile State University has a crap load of problems and no one is going to want to touch them for a while.

Bingo. he won't go before that unless the chorus grows LOUD btw now and January.

Nice to see all of the Eastern Seaboard teams lying down for us going forward. Penn St, BC, Rutgers, Uconn. All have headwinds going into 2012 for various reasons. Here's hoping we capitalize. People sure as hell capitalized on our hiring of a mentally challenged person in 2005.

If he (JoePa) survives this, I will be (even more) disgusted with PSU.

He was told point blank by an assistant that this was happening, and the only person he told was his AD.

More children were assaulted becuase he didn't do anything, that is completely indefensible and terrible.

Right now that continent is as big as Australia. When it gets to be as big as Asia JoePa is done.:)
LOL - see what happens when you leave out a letter - contingent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom