PSU offense | Syracusefan.com

PSU offense

upperdeck

Living Legend
I have no clue how the game will play out but I see all the comments by the pundits that the PSU offense has too much talent all over the field for SU to handle..

My question is this Fr QB better than the ones we saw last year? Even if he was really really good I dont think he would be better than NW/USC/USF/UL/Mizz/WV.

the PSU rb had a good year last year but he isnt better than what we saw vs USC, Pitt, USF. cinci, UL, WV

They have a nice WR but he isnt either of the USC kids, or street, or coleman, or the Mizz kid or the UL kid or what WV had.

I think they have really really good TEs and that has killed us in the past. They may light us up but usually it takes a really mobile QB that spreads us out or super talented WR/RB and I dont see that watching PSU from last year.

PSU returns pretty much every skill player on offense from last year, so everything will come down to how the QB plays. Expect a lot of Zwinak pounding the ball and short passes to the Tight Ends.

PSU returns pretty much every skill player on offense from last year, so everything will come down to how the QB plays. Expect a lot of Zwinak pounding the ball and short passes to the Tight Ends.

You can expect lots of pounding from Penn State's football program.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom