PSU's biggest donor speaks out | Syracusefan.com

PSU's biggest donor speaks out

Paterno owns that school and if anyone thinks otherwise they are quite wrong. Everything goes through him and covering for a sick friend is now going to be his legacy.

Didn't realize Sandusky was out on bail. Not trying to be morbid, but I wonder if he survives the week...

Paterno's public statement was that he was "shocked" to hear about the allegations, yet he testified to the grand jury that he knew of an incident in 2002. They still let the guy have an office? There's no way his legacy won't be tarnished by this.

This falls under my unibomber theory for family. Loyal and back them up to the nth degree......that's is until others are being injured/killed or hurt in one way shape form another. Egregious and unconscionable by JoPa. I'm literally gonna take down my framed recruiting letter from the guy from back in the day and throw it in the trash. Sick. I really am. Thought the world of him, held him up on a pedestal. Now this. Really feel sick right now.

Wasn't Paterno PSU Athletic Director for a few years? I tried Googling it but all I get are links related to the current scandal.

Didn't realize Sandusky was out on bail. Not trying to be morbid, but I wonder if he survives the week...

I'm sure by now someone has called him and said idiot, stop answering the door. Oh and get ready to play catcher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom