PTI guys getting ready to talk about Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

PTI guys getting ready to talk about Syracuse

Deano

All American
This should be interesting to hear their take.

Yep...we're totally under the radar now, but I'd expect more stories once ACC season hits

I know some of us SU fans like being under the radar, but at this point in the season we're not just under the radar, we're in a pine box under six feet of dirt.

I hope we win enough games to stay under the radar. When a program that's always good has a horrible year, it becomes a story. That just sounds so awful. Really hope we improve and become at least a functional team and not one that embarrasses itself all year.

It really wasn't that bad from what I've heard. Far better than I'd describe our situation. They had it on at the barber shop so I missed some if it but it seemed Wilbon thinks we can turn it around and Kornheiser was saying "this isn't good..".

Wilbon doesn't follow college hoops in December.
However he is loyal to JB.
JB would be fine if he wasn't this close to his self appointed retirement year.
If JB wanted to stay around another 4-5 years this season would just be one bad one.
Those guys don't realize how next year's recruiting is done and we don't have any guard commits.

Wilbon doesn't follow college hoops in December.
However he is loyal to JB.
JB would be fine if he wasn't this close to his self appointed retirement year.
If JB wanted to stay around another 4-5 years this season would just be one bad one.
Those guys don't realize how next year's recruiting is done and we don't have any guard commits.
next years recruiting is done?

next years recruiting is done?

Not much left in the cupboard and it doesn't seem like anybody is knocking at our door.

I don't think it's done, but we're probably not picking up any top 100s.

We need to hit a homerun on the 5th year transfer market.

Not much left in the cupboard and it doesn't seem like anybody is knocking at our door.

I don't think it's done, but we're probably not picking up any top 100s.

We need to hit a homerun on the 5th year transfer market.
Let's wait to see how the 5th year guys work out this year before we try it again.

Let's wait to see how the 5th year guys work out this year before we try it again.

White and Gillon may totally fail. Problem is, if we don't go that route we won't have enough guys to field a competitive team. We don't have one guy to back up the guard spot and not one true SF unless we're counting Lydon and Moyer which I'm not sure either will succeed in that spot.

We're once again, we have talent and potential. But it is a top half ACC team or is it a .500 or below ACC team.

Assuming all come back,

PG/SG Howard
SG Battle
SF Lydon
PF Thompson
C Chuckup

SF/PF Moyer
PF/C Brissett
PF/C Sidibe

It really wasn't that bad from what I've heard. Far better than I'd describe our situation. They had it on at the barber shop so I missed some if it but it seemed Wilbon thinks we can turn it around and Kornheiser was saying "this isn't good..".

At least we're relevant enough for people to notice we're terrible.