PTI hammered the ACC | Syracusefan.com

PTI hammered the ACC

gmoney44

All Conference
Two days in a row over the Miami Duke debacle. The bush league refs the ACC have are making them look like clowns.

Yeah but Wilbon saying that teams are "fleeing" the ACC makes him look like a clown as well.

shandeezy7 said:
Yeah but Wilbon saying that teams are "fleeing" the ACC makes him look like a clown as well.

NBA big city guys make the worst college football analysts.

Wilbon is a tool and I used to like him. To trash the ACC and say something along the lines that the conference should be ashamed of itself.

Uhhh, so says the guy who is a B10 homer, which includes a team called Penn State.

Wilbon is a tool and I used to like him. To trash the ACC and say something along the lines that the conference should be ashamed of itself.

Uhhh, so says the guy who is a B10 homer, which includes a team called Penn State.

And Rutgers

Well the ACC should be ashamed of the crap refs that they're fielding. Look at the stooges that worked the Syr/Pitt game, they couldn't place the ball correctly if their life depended on it. I don't watch every Big 10 game so I don't know how they're refs are doing this year, but the ACC refs are abysmal at best. For crissakes, how do they not see the obvious penalties in that last Miami play, especially on the replay?

Those ACC refs helped cost us 2 games...
There were some beneficial calls in the earlier games that may have helped the team get some wins. I explicitly recall a forward pitch from a running EFD and a reception by a possible out-of-bounds receiver. The UVA game was especially infuriating, however.

Well the ACC should be ashamed of the crap refs that they're fielding. Look at the stooges that worked the Syr/Pitt game, they couldn't place the ball correctly if their life depended on it. I don't watch every Big 10 game so I don't know how they're refs are doing this year, but the ACC refs are abysmal at best. For crissakes, how do they not see the obvious penalties in that last Miami play, especially on the replay?
ACC refs have killed us since we entered. I'm waiting for things to even out ......fat chance. I'm still baffled by the 40 yard fumble against UVA

There were some beneficial calls in the earlier games that may have helped the team get some wins. I explicitly recall a forward pitch from a running EFD and a reception by a possible out-of-bounds receiver. The UVA game was especially infuriating, however.
Wasn't that MAC refs?

Officiating is terrible. What's the negative of replacing officials with technology? Technology replaces workers in every other industry. Go to one official and have the games officiated by video. If the video coordinator sees a penalty, flags are thrown.

The NFL refs didn't do the Giants any favors in game 1 of the season.

I've given up on refs, we need to get good enough where one or two calls doesn't screw us.
Agree, but were going to need all the breaks we can get for quite a while regardless of who the coach is. So I'll continue to pull out my hair, and im pushing 55 so that's not a great idea.

Agree, but were going to need all the breaks we can get for quite a while regardless of who the coach is. So I'll continue to pull out my hair, and im pushing 55 so that's not a great idea.
That's why, as we age, men start growing hair in all sorts of different places. Start with that hair. Kill two birds with one stone. Relieve the stress of watching SU football and remove unsightly hair. That is why the fans of so many successful teams are so ugly, the unsightly hair goes unchecked. I am looking at you Alabama fans.

The NFL refs didn't do the Giants any favors in game 1 of the season.

I've given up on refs, we need to get good enough where one or two calls doesn't screw us.
game 1??

19104506-standard.jpg

5 seconds to go in game, lets just call it on the Giants.